A taco and a cheeseburger had a love child and the result was this magnificent concoction.
They're Lily's favourite and make for an overall awesome, cheesy, crunchy flavour- packed burger, perfect for the whole family!
What You'll Need:
For the burger:
- 2 tbsp of Spyce Girlz Taco Seasoning
- 1/2 cup of crushed tortilla chips
- 1/2 cup of grated cheddar cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup crushed corn tortilla chips
- 1 sliced of American cheddar (ok, ok, we know Kraft singles are processed garbage but aren't they tasty on a cheese burger!?)
- Sliced tomato
- Sour cream
- Hot sauce
- Sliced avocado or guacamole
- Mix the ground beef, taco seasoning, crushed tortilla chips, grated cheese and egg together in a large bowl. Don't over mix it.
- Using a 1/2 cup measuring cup, portion the mixture into the desired amount of burger patties (about 4-5 patties) and flatten into a burger shape.
- BBQ or fry in a pan until done. If you have a charcoal BBQ, now's the time to use it!