Perfect for a cool rainy day, Spyce Girlz Mexican Chili is sure to warm you up and put a smile on your face!
What You'll Need:
- 4 tbsp of Spyce Girlz Taco Seasoning
- 1lb of ground beef or Beyond Beef
- 3 tbsp of olive oil
- 3 cups of tomato sauce
- 3 celery stalks, diced
- 1.5 cups of mushrooms, chopped
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 cans of beans (mixed, black, kidney, etc)
- 2 green peppers, diced
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 1 cup of fresh or frozen corn kernels (optional)
- Cilantro, shredded cheese, crushed tortilla chips, sour cream for garnish (optional)
- Cook ground beef in a deep frying pan until done. Drain and put aside.
- In the same pan, over medium/high heat, add olive oil. Add in garlic, onion and all your vegetables and cook for about 10 minutes until softened.
- Add in beans, tomato sauce and Spyce Girlz taco seasoning. Reduce heat to medium and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Add in the corn and stir.
- When serving, garnish with cilantro, shredded cheese, crushed tortilla chips and sour cream if you'd like!